• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I access the example files for the Classroom in a Book series?

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought 4 of your Adobe "Classroom in a Book" series books:  Premiere Pro, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.  Premiere Pro was great.  It came with 2 CDs that had the lesson and files on them.  The books are useless without them.  There are NO Cds for the other books, and I did the computer download instructions TO THE LETTER, and they won't download.  So the books are basically useless to me.  Amazon -- where I bought them -- can't take them as returns, and they can't send the missing items.  I can not find ANY email address for the company ANYWHERE, nor can I speak with a LIVE person except on the chat, and that was no help whatsoever.  I have been trying to get the CDs that I PAID FOR WHEN I BOUGHT THE BOOKS for the last four hours, literally.  My next option is to send them a registered letter, even though I live in Canada.  I am disabled, and am not able to get to the post office in order to do that anyway.  Does anyone have ANY idea how I can actually TALK to someone, or at least send them an email?  Thank you.

[personal information removed for your protection]
[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the wrong place... you need to look inside the book to find the address for Adobe Publishing (or whatever is the actual name of the book side of Adobe)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try emailing Customer Service at Adobe Press.

Contact details at:

https://www.adobepress.com/about/faq.asp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines