Highlighted

How can I delete the files in my cloud storage?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, I am using Lightroom CC. I have historically only performed local backups of images. I only want the cloud storage for when I am traveling. I inadvertently selected the sync option for my entire library at some point, and the system tell me that the storage is 97% full. However, when I go into the creative cloud app to look for files, there are none. What do I do?

Nevermind. I figured it out myself.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I delete the files in my cloud storage?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, I am using Lightroom CC. I have historically only performed local backups of images. I only want the cloud storage for when I am traveling. I inadvertently selected the sync option for my entire library at some point, and the system tell me that the storage is 97% full. However, when I go into the creative cloud app to look for files, there are none. What do I do?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SparksPhotography,

Are you using Lightroom CC or Lightroom CC Classic? Here is some info about the difference. Lightroom CC Common questions

Which version you're using will make a difference in terms of how I'd approach your questions.

• Lightroom CC primarily uses cloud storage in which case you may want to do pursue getting more cloud storage.
  • If you're using Lightroom CC Classic and have uploaded photos online that you want to remove to free up your cloud storage space, the content will appear here Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom when you sign in with your Adobe ID
    • Images stored there also count towards your Creative Cloud storage used in addition to Creative Cloud Files.
    • If you click the Lightroom logo in the top left and go to Account Info you can delete your entire online library or alternatively just remove individual albums.

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Dave,

Thanks for replying, but no that does not answer my question, but it is the only answer that seems to be given. As stated, I use Lightroom CC, not Lightroom CC Classic. I only want to know how to empty my cloud storage. I don't want to upgrade as I only plan to use the cloud storage for images that I have edited while traveling. The issue is, there is nothing showing in my online library. but I constantly get the notification that my storage is 97% full. I just want to clear the message, and have the 20GB free.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
tgerv78 LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you do it?  I did this same thing.  Tried to use Lightroom CC, hated it over Lightroom Classic, but I also inadvertantly hit the Sync button and now it's all full.  I just want to clear out the Cloud Storage.  Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines