• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I download the whole folder at once?

Engaged ,
Jul 28, 2014 Jul 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone,

is there a way to download the whole folder from the cloud? I have many small files there and some subfolders and want to send it to my client so he can download it.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently you cannot download a folder.

One option is to Collaborate with the client from the Files page at https://creative.adobe.com/files and then the client can use the file syncing in the Creative Cloud desktop application to sync the folder down to their computer.

Another is to provide a zip file of the folder. This can be shared with the Send Link feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Ken, thanks for your quick answer. well theoretically you`re right, but zip folders have some limits and collaborate command isn`t practical with clients who have no idea how it works (and also no time or just don`t fell like doing it). I wanted to send a feature request, but it seems like it isn`t possible for the cloud/files management at all, because there aren`t in the list on the feature request page. is there some other way to do it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your feature request has been received by posting here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines