Highlighted

How can I reset creative cloud assets?

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used it to synchronize between two computers and deleted all files. Creative cloud assets show that I have used 5 gb but there are no files.

Jorgen

Update.

How can I get my entire 20 Gb stock back? I have synchronized photos between two computers. Creative Cloud assets menu shows that 5 Gb has been used even though all folders are empty. Assets folders on both computers are also empty. Lightroom CC uses about 500 MB

Both computers have windows 10 updated to the latest version. Creative Cloud including Lightroom and Photoshop are updated to the latest version.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I reset creative cloud assets?

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used it to synchronize between two computers and deleted all files. Creative cloud assets show that I have used 5 gb but there are no files.

Jorgen

Update.

How can I get my entire 20 Gb stock back? I have synchronized photos between two computers. Creative Cloud assets menu shows that 5 Gb has been used even though all folders are empty. Assets folders on both computers are also empty. Lightroom CC uses about 500 MB

Both computers have windows 10 updated to the latest version. Creative Cloud including Lightroom and Photoshop are updated to the latest version.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?