How do I access Creative cloud from my computer?

Sep 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had CC for a few years now but do not know how to access the 20G of cloud space available. Does it show up as a drive on my desktop? or, Can I make it that way? That would be most convenient but my main question is 'where is it?' and 'how do I get to it?'

Any items (files and / or folders) you place in the Creative Cloud Files folder will by synced up to the cloud storage. (You can also Upload files just using a browser at the Files page at https://creative.adobe.com/files).

Once you have items uploaded you can do a read-only share from the Files page using Send Link. Or you can allow others to update the folder by using Collaborate.

If you use Send Link the person does not need an Adobe ID. Collaborate does require a free Adobe ID.

Screenshot 2014-09-06 15.30.52.png

Some help links:

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I access Creative cloud from my computer?

Sep 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had CC for a few years now but do not know how to access the 20G of cloud space available. Does it show up as a drive on my desktop? or, Can I make it that way? That would be most convenient but my main question is 'where is it?' and 'how do I get to it?'

Any items (files and / or folders) you place in the Creative Cloud Files folder will by synced up to the cloud storage. (You can also Upload files just using a browser at the Files page at https://creative.adobe.com/files).

Once you have items uploaded you can do a read-only share from the Files page using Send Link. Or you can allow others to update the folder by using Collaborate.

If you use Send Link the person does not need an Adobe ID. Collaborate does require a free Adobe ID.

Some help links:

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 06, 2014 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing the Creative Cloud desktop application (which you use to install the desktop applications), there should be a Creative Cloud Files folder on your computer.

Open the Creative Cloud desktop application and go to the Assets tab. From the Files sub-tab there should be a blue button to Open Folder which will open the folder in Windows Explorer or Mac OS X Finder.

Screenshot 2014-09-06 14.11.58.png

Help article: Creative Cloud Help | Manage and Sync files

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2014 1
Sep 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I'm asking then, does this folder send it's contents to the cloud? How would a non-cloud member client of mine access the files from the cloud or would that be possible?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2014 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some help links:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2014 0
Sep 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You, I will look into it and it does sound pretty straightforward, once I get to try it a time or two...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2014 0