• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I batch upload or transfer folders and files from synced files to cloud storage?

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past six months I've been saving all of my graphic design working files to the synced "Creative Cloud Files" folder in Finder (using Mac OS), so I have literally hundreds, if not thousands of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign files on my computer. Is there a way to batch transfer them into Cloud Storage? Or do I have to move them one by one and create an entirely new folder system? (Please tell me it's not option B...)

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

adobe's cloud service is not for storage.  it's for file sharing/collaboration, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/about-cloud-documents.html

until you understand that, you'll keep trying to do things that adobe's cloud service is not designed to do (and probably getting frustrated).

but to answer your question, you can batch move files on your local computer system and anything moved into that sync folder will upload to adobe's cloud service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines