Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i learn / wie lerne ich

Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody. I would like to briefly so that you know who who .... questions questions. 
I'm Tom 42 years from Germany.
To my question. I have felt myself for years with photos, videos and experience of all kinds of art.
Now I've written myself to educate myself again and to subscribe to the Creative Cloud program a
nd to learn how to use it. Unfortunately, I had to take care of the fact that I actually don't have a real
plan and how to start learning. Can you possibly give me tips on programming with the program.
I've always earned a lot of suggestions from YouTube. Which ones are there?
I am really grateful to you for every tip. Thank you and STAY HEALTHY !!!

Hallo Zusammen. Ich möchte mich kurz kurz damit ihr weis wer wer .... Fragen Fragen. Ich bin Tom 42 Jahre aus Deutschland.

Zu meiner Frage. Ich fühleige mich nun schon seit Jahren mit Fotos, Videos und Erfahrung jeglicher Kunst. Nun hab ich mich geschrieben mich doch noch einmal einmal etwas zu bilden und mir das Programm der Creativ Cloud zu abbonieren und die Handhabung zu lernen. Leider musste ich mich darum kümmern, dass ich eigentlich keinen richtigen Plan habe und wie ich anfange zu lernen. Könnt ihr mir eventuell Tipps geben mit dem Programm programmieren. Ich habe immer viele Anregungen von YouTube verdientt. Welche welche gibt es noch? Ich bin euch wirklich Dankbar für jeden Tipp. Danke und BLEIBT GESUND !!!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Deleted User,

Creative Cloud is a suite of 20+ products for desktops, mobile devices and online services.  Which ones are you attempting to learn? And what exactly do you need help with? 

For example, do you need help with video capture, video lighting, video editing, sound, or post production such as effects and titles?  Please be specific about what you're looking for so we can provide better answers.

Thank you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines