• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I make sure local files I create on Acrobat Pro DC (subscription version) are NOT uploaded to a cloud?

New Here ,
May 22, 2015 May 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have recently downloaded the Acrobat Pro DC app onto my MacBook Air.

The main thing I am looking to ensure is that when I produce and edit PDF files in the app they are NOT uploaded to a cloud but remain on my local hard drive.

I would have thought there was a button or setting in the app's preferences that I could turn on or off but apparently it has to do with dropping them into a folder called Creative Cloud Files.

A long frustrating chat to an Adobe chat person did not resolve this problem.

The app has installed ok and opens but I cannot seem to find the Creative Cloud Files folder anywhere on my hard drive.....

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2015 May 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you had a read over the Acrobat DC Learn & Support pages?

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2015 May 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Warner, yes I have now and they are good and I have managed to find what I needed to do. I like the interface of the app. I am a bit puzzled as to why the Adobe Chat people couldn't assist me. It seems their directing me to a Creative Cloud File Folder on my hard drive outside the app was a wild goose chase? From what I can make out, I can  manage it through Document Cloud and the Mobile Link switch within the app. Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines