• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I recover an erased collaboration folder?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2014 Aug 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Ken, i erased by mistake my collaborate folder in my computer, I look in the archive but the files are not there, how can I find them? Thanks in advance for your support.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the collaborate folder did you create it, or did you accept an invitation (someone else collaborated with you)?

Did you use the Leave Folder option for the Files page at https://creative.adobe.com/files?

Screenshot 2014-08-15 11.54.58.png

When you leave a collaboration it does not go into your Archive. But if you are using file syncing from the Creative Cloud desktop application then the folder does go into your computer's Windows Recycle Bin or Mac OS X Trash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was invited, and no I just delete the folder on my computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you accept a collaboration invitation to a folder and then delete it from the Creative Cloud Files folder (that file sync uses) then it does not go into the Archive. (It acts the same as Leave Folder from the browser).

If the folder is no longer in your Recycle Bin or Trash then you will need to ask to be invited again to the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your support Ken.

RM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines