Highlighted

how do I save files from my mobile creation folder to my desk top

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I access my adobe account on my desk top I have 3 folders  Synced files    Cloud documentsMobile creations.  I need to save my mobile creations files to my desk top.  In my synced files folder I can click on the 3 dots to the right of each image and select download and it will down load a copy to my desk top.  Unfortunately when I try to do the same for files in my mobile creations folder the download option is not there instead it has a get link option which does not save a file it only saves a link to a file which means that I have to be able to connect to the internet to get the file.  I need the file on my desktop with no internet connection,

Topics

Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how do I save files from my mobile creation folder to my desk top

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I access my adobe account on my desk top I have 3 folders  Synced files    Cloud documentsMobile creations.  I need to save my mobile creations files to my desk top.  In my synced files folder I can click on the 3 dots to the right of each image and select download and it will down load a copy to my desk top.  Unfortunately when I try to do the same for files in my mobile creations folder the download option is not there instead it has a get link option which does not save a file it only saves a link to a file which means that I have to be able to connect to the internet to get the file.  I need the file on my desktop with no internet connection,

Topics

Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this question too, and I am guessing the 175 followers do as well.

So, to clarify, when on Adobe Creative Cloud on Desktop (internet browser), and the "Mobile Creations" tab is clicked, we can't download or move them in bulk?

Other reasons we need bulk move/download not links: 

They are filling up CC storage.

To save them all because switching to enterprise account and don't want them on there.

Online in the Mobile Creations Tab: They're all there, and can be checked. There's a "copy" function and it appears to work for multiple checked files. So where can we paste them?

A. From that tab, how do we download them?

B. Is there any ability for bulk download even from the CC on a computer web browser or the desktop CC app?

C. Does this mean the only option is to download them one by one on phone app?

If C is true, can we please get multiple downloads or some way to transfer all those files pushed to the front of the development queue before adding new features? This question has been asked in forums in various ways since 2016. I hope that's enough time to be sure we need it! 

Last question: Is this designed to fill up CC Storage with no way to reclaim it? I sure hope we get a good solution asap!

Thank you for posting this question amandabtaylor! I'm with ya!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines