How do I stop creative cloud leaving background processes running #2

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its funny how this has been a problem for a while. They should just fix it already.

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sincerely agree! And I wish "funny" described it for me.

Infuriating, maddening, inducing violent thoughts that include smashing my computer to bits? Those more accurately describe my experience with Adobe and specifically Creative Cloud.

I tried to close CC today using the X, exiting from the tray, and ending the task in task manager, and NONE of them actually stopped it from using 20% of my CPU. Twenty percent! Every letter I type via VPN is delayed like .25 seconds because a program I don't use and didn't ask for got installed on my computer by a company that has shown they don't care for at least 5 years...and it's using a full 1/5th of my computer power. 

I'm actively looking to replace eveyrthing Adobe right now. I cannot support this madness any more. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I move the original topic over from the Account, Payment & Plan forum to the CC Services forum and then branched your post, as you posted to a 5 year old thread, and the one reply to a new conversation.

Simple fact is Adobe does not consider these processes to be a probelm no matter how many people complain about them. So they won't be fixed or changed or shut down.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines