• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I sync and search my files on Creative Cloud?

Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2015 Jul 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Creative Cloud on three devices: an iPad Air 2, and iPhone 6 and a MacBook Pro, and I can't figure out how the files I work on are then properly savedto the Cloud and synced on all devices. I can't even search to find a file.

1. If I look into my Creative Cloud assets from within PS Touch on the iPad, or the Creative Cloud app on the same iPad, I don't see the exactly the same files. In other words, the files are not properly synced. Furthermore, if I check Creative Cloud on my Mac, either in my folder or on the Web, I don't see the same files either (that is all the files that are visible on the iPad).

2. How can I search my assets on Creative Cloud, if only to check whether the files are properly saved? The only place that seems to have a search function is the Creative Cloud app on the iPad. I can't search Creative Cloud from within PS Touch on the iPad, and I can't search on the Mac, at least in the Web version on Creative Cloud.

3. I need to be able to save and sync all my important Photoshop Touch files in Creative Cloud, and then I need to be able to search for a specific file in the Cloud, either to work on it or simply to make sure that it is safely saved. If I can't perform these very basic tasks, Creative Cloud is not of great use to me.

Can anybody help, and convince me that Creative Cloud is a serious, useful professional tool and not just a gadget?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 05, 2015 Jul 05, 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

‌Thank you. I still don't understand why there are so many discrepancies among my assets and why, as a result, I can't be sure if my files are properly saved in Creative Cloud. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any search function available in Creative Cloud either. And that means I can neither easily find a file to work on, nor simply be sure if it is propely uploaded to the Cloud and synced. It seems that the cause of my problem is surprisingly poor software design.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines