• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I upload folders and/or files for cloud storage and sync?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2015 Jun 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help. I'm new on this. I'm using thid for the first time On an ipad mini. I do not seem to know how to upload files and/or folders to the clouds for sync.

‌

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2015 Jun 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the iPad you can either use the free Creative Cloud app or use the Safari browser and go to the Assets site https://assets.adobe.com/files.

With both you will be able to access your Camera Roll / Photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same question, it seems like you can't upload a folder, it has to be individual files. i don't see how that's possible when i signed up for 10tb of storage. that's a gazillion folders/subfolders and a gazillion .psd, .dng, and .jgp files...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.  I want to upload a project folder that has tons of organized subfolders and files, but I can't figure out how to upload a "folder."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just signed up for 3 TB for backing up photos. Did you figure out how to upload an entire folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also want to be able to upload folders not just individual files. I don't understand the point of not being able to do this, it means the storage is almost unusable. I can't see any other solutions online - anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

adobe's cc storage isn't designed for file backup nor external storage.

fot example, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/libraries.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines