Highlighted

How do you stop Creative Cloud FIles Sync?

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On one of my computers where I wish to used the Creative Cloud apps, I have very little storage. I want to disable my Creative Cloud Files from syncing on that computer since it is 25Gb big.
I can't even open an app on my computer because of that.

I won't delete my files, I need that on other computers.

Does someone know how to fix this issued, that I never got before because the option existed in the previous Creative Cloud versions, I already spent 1 hour waiting on the phone and researched EVERYTHING just to find answers like 'you can't do anything, Adobe is going to shove their Cloud down your throat'.

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do you stop Creative Cloud FIles Sync?

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On one of my computers where I wish to used the Creative Cloud apps, I have very little storage. I want to disable my Creative Cloud Files from syncing on that computer since it is 25Gb big.
I can't even open an app on my computer because of that.

I won't delete my files, I need that on other computers.

Does someone know how to fix this issued, that I never got before because the option existed in the previous Creative Cloud versions, I already spent 1 hour waiting on the phone and researched EVERYTHING just to find answers like 'you can't do anything, Adobe is going to shove their Cloud down your throat'.

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?