• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How does collaborator share my Synced Files on Adobe Creative Cloud?

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have folders and files stored on Creative Cloud in Sycned files. I want to share these folders and files with a collaborator. At a folder I select the Share option, select the Invite option,  enter my collaborator's email, choose "Edit & Share," and hit the Invite button.  My collaborator receives an invitation and responds  to it.  When he goes to his Creative Cloud app in his Your Work Files section, he  can not see any files  I have shared with him.

What are we missing? How can I allow him  to view the same files I see on my Creative  Cloud on his Creative Cloud? He needs to be able to  open  them  in  Photoshop  and edit the  images.

Would appreciate any help.

Marie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, CC Services.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I appreciate it.

By the way, where is the CC Services forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines