• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how get photos into creative cloud

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might sound like a really silly question to some but I am still not clear about how one gets their photos into CC. I am being forced to move from Adobe Revel. I have a Photoshop CC package.

I have downloaded my Revel photos from Revel file onto a hard drive owned by me. I have installed Lightroom, and imported these photos into LR, however I am unsure how these photos will be stored from here on. I want the photos to be accessible from all my platforms (ie PC, iphone and iPad), so having imported these into LR on my PC how do I get to see the same photos on my other devices. I would really appreciate some clarification please. The tutorials I have found tell you all the wonderful things that the Adobe suite will enable you to do, but it does not always explain clearly HOW to do it. Revel did exactly what I wanted, so how can I do exactly the same thing with CC.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 25, 2015 Nov 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lloyd,

There's a bunch of guides on how syncing works here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud.html

Essentially you need to make sure that your files are stored in the following locations:

MAC: /Users/<username>/Creative Cloud Files

Windows: C:\Users\<username>\Creative Cloud Files

Lightroom and Photoshop assets (brushes etc) will just show up in the Library window within the application.

Warmest wishes,

Ashley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2015 Nov 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have made some progress here. There is so much info on Adobe products it is hard to find articles at your specific level but I am getting there. Thanks again for getting back to me.

Lloyd Grounds

lloyd.grounds@gmail.com

61 412 438 138

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines