How to access to Creative Cloud storage

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've started with Lightroom CC and CC, but my storage got full very quickly. I have the alert, but I can't access to the online storage to empty it. Online,it's written that I haven't any file on it. ...

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to access to Creative Cloud storage

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've started with Lightroom CC and CC, but my storage got full very quickly. I have the alert, but I can't access to the online storage to empty it. Online,it's written that I haven't any file on it. ...

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 06, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2019 0
David__B LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Xavier,

Lightroom online storage use counts against your overall cloud storage qouta but there isn't a breakdown of how the storage is being used.

If you sign in with your Adobe ID here: https://lightroom.adobe.com/  you can see files you've uploaded to Lightroom.

If you sign in with your Adobe ID here: Adobe Creative Cloud  you can see files you've uploaded via file sync, libraries, or mobile apps. I'd also recommend checking here in relation to this part of the storage. Deleted files go there to an "online recycle bin" which also take up space and is often overlooked.

Finally, if you use Acrobat and have uploaded files they go here Adobe Document Cloud  which also counts against your storage.

Please check these and let me know if you're still facing difficulties.

Best,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2019 0