• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add "Library" on my Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app?

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently I have access to the Library shared by my Colleague  (not Files) on web & through applications like PS & Ai.

For those files which are already in the Library, i can edit.

However ,i cannot add new files to the Library, and the Library folder is not located neither on my desktop nor the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Please help.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Hi Ruby,

This may be due to the way your colleague shared the Library with you. When you collaborate and share a Library, you can define rights such as (Can Edit) or (Can View) only. They may have set it to where you can view only which would explain why you're not able to add to their library. Please see this article for more details:

Collaborate on Creative Cloud Libraries

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ruby,

This may be due to the way your colleague shared the Library with you. When you collaborate and share a Library, you can define rights such as (Can Edit) or (Can View) only. They may have set it to where you can view only which would explain why you're not able to add to their library. Please see this article for more details:

Collaborate on Creative Cloud Libraries

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines