Highlighted

How to back up "Looks" from creative cloud LIBRARY?

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know there is often confusion between creative cloud ASSETS and LIBRARIES.  I am trying to figure out how I can back up "looks" from creative cloud library.

I read you can back up library items by adding them layer by layer to a photoshop document but I don't think that works for "looks" because looks don't go (export) from photoshop into creative cloud libraries.

Would be nice to have a creative cloud library export to zip file or something similar for backnig up library assets.

Thanks for any subgestions anyone has!

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to back up "Looks" from creative cloud LIBRARY?

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know there is often confusion between creative cloud ASSETS and LIBRARIES.  I am trying to figure out how I can back up "looks" from creative cloud library.

I read you can back up library items by adding them layer by layer to a photoshop document but I don't think that works for "looks" because looks don't go (export) from photoshop into creative cloud libraries.

Would be nice to have a creative cloud library export to zip file or something similar for backnig up library assets.

Thanks for any subgestions anyone has!

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?