• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete all files in Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no files listed anywhere on my account, but it says I'm using 88.9 Gb

On the webiste, I have no folders and no files. I checked the deleted items tab. On the Creative Cloud app, I looked at Your Work, and my Cloud Documents, Shared With You, and Deleted. Everything is empty. My Creative Cloud sync folder has been set to a new empty folder on my copmuter.

**So, how do I tell Creative Cloud to delete everything so I can have my storage back?**

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open your cc app.

click your cloud storage icon (1.) and check storage and take a screenshot.  embed it in a reply (using the insert photo icon in the reply header).

click file>open sync folder and take a screenshot showing it's empty.  embed it.

Screenshot - 9_8_2020 , 5_57_39 AM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CCscreen.png

Thank you for the screenshot and quick reply! I have uploaded a screenshot of a 4 things that include the 2 you said to include.

If there is a command to "wipe storage," I am totally down for that. Personally, I do not need to hunt down those 88.9 Gb and then delete them. If there is a way to delete all the files that would work for me.

Could I just delete my entire account? I've done that but the 88.9 Gb are still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for that.

so, your 88.9gb cc files are elsewhere.  check your lr and spark libraries (even if you don't use lr and spark).

Screenshot - 9_8_2020 , 6_46_08 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WOW THANK YOU!!

There were files from a long while ago that were in Lightroom. They had sync issues so I couldn't even see what the photos were. That was very helpful, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

p.s. if you have time, mark that answer as correct to help others find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines