Highlighted

How to Delete Photos in Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At one point when I joined-up for the paid cc all apps plan, I uploaded a directory of photos and could never figure out how to delete them.  

Now, I am so unimpressed with all the lag and GUI unfriendliness in the creative cloud apps, hell, Dreamweaver doesn't even function as a damn editor, anymore, so I cancelled the subscription (which was way over priced anyway, even if everything functioned).

But now I have to delete all that crap I accidentally uploaded.

But, How? I never did figure it out, I don't even understand how I upoaded anything in the first place.

BTW, my 2018 16GB RAM i5 Dell Inspiron 5577 Gaming laptop with an NVIDIA 1050 runs Windows 10 Pro and it may well be Windows, but I don't think so because Dreamweaver crashed the system and doesn't even function as an editor.  Photoshop is just way too slow to be useful.  

That's not a critique, that is fact, I needed Photoshop, Dreamweaver & Illustrator and nothing worked well unless I went to take a coffee break each time I needed to do anything. I have been struggling with this for over a year and I get much, much more done in CS3, which apart from Acrobat and something else, works pretty damn well ALL THE TIME, it just doesn't have the new standards I needed for Dreamweaver.  

I mean, here's the critique: How can you really sell this crap and get away with it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to Delete Photos in Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At one point when I joined-up for the paid cc all apps plan, I uploaded a directory of photos and could never figure out how to delete them.  

Now, I am so unimpressed with all the lag and GUI unfriendliness in the creative cloud apps, hell, Dreamweaver doesn't even function as a damn editor, anymore, so I cancelled the subscription (which was way over priced anyway, even if everything functioned).

But now I have to delete all that crap I accidentally uploaded.

But, How? I never did figure it out, I don't even understand how I upoaded anything in the first place.

BTW, my 2018 16GB RAM i5 Dell Inspiron 5577 Gaming laptop with an NVIDIA 1050 runs Windows 10 Pro and it may well be Windows, but I don't think so because Dreamweaver crashed the system and doesn't even function as an editor.  Photoshop is just way too slow to be useful.  

That's not a critique, that is fact, I needed Photoshop, Dreamweaver & Illustrator and nothing worked well unless I went to take a coffee break each time I needed to do anything. I have been struggling with this for over a year and I get much, much more done in CS3, which apart from Acrobat and something else, works pretty damn well ALL THE TIME, it just doesn't have the new standards I needed for Dreamweaver.  

I mean, here's the critique: How can you really sell this crap and get away with it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?