Exit

How to empty cloud storage

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2013 Aug 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

Long story short...

My online storage is 3.2MB over my storage limit (20.0GB/20.0GB) and I want to delete everything in it.  I wasn't expecting it to do this as all I was doing was resyncing my files now that we can do it again with the latest release of the deskop client.  So I just left it working away but when I came back it said my storage was 100% full.

I have a copy of all my files so I am happy to delete everything online and start over.

So I went online and browsed my files, clicked on the main folder and archived it.  However, when I browse the archived files there are none.  It says "You have no archived files." which you'd think would be a good thing but as far as my deskop client is concerned it still thinks I am 100% full.

If I click on my account details online it says:

You're 3.2MB over your storage limit.

To get below your limit, please permanently delete files here.

When I click on that link it just takes me to the same page as before and says there are no archived files.

Anyone experienced this or can suggest a solution?  I'm guess it might be a ticket to Adobe for someone to manually delete my files and reset my account.

Any thoughts?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2013 Aug 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE #1: I created a new folder (empty) and told the deskop client to point to this for the sync folder.

It then asked me if I wanted to move my folder to which I said yes.  It still thinks my folder was full but this time when I clicked on the archived three folders appeared.

I selected them all and told it to delete them permanetly delete and it has removed some files but now errors with: An error occurred, please try again.

Either way it now thinks I am 13.2GB/20.0GB so that is something but it is still unusable as I need to clear it down completely.

UPDATE #2: Whilst typing this reply my storage has now dropped to 7.9GB/20.0GB which is making me think it is trying to delete them but perhaps the volume of data is so large it's just slow to archive and delete etc.

I'll leave it be and see check it in an hour or so.

UPDATE #3: LOL, it's now 1.0GB/20.0GB so I suspect my assumptions are correct.  It's simply a data size issue.  So much data it has taken a long time to archive and then delete.  I'll leave this thread just in case anyone else experiences the same problems and perhaps this is usuful for them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, my archive is empty but it says my storage is full.  I even have extra storage on my account that I paid for!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Luli,

Did you ever get this resolved?

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines