• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to find my photos online?

Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my iPhone syncing to my Adobe Creative Cloud account, and they are syncing from there to Lightroom Classic. That all works great. But when I go to My Account on Adobe.com and click on the Your Work tab, it says "You have no synced files." Yet in LR Classic it shows 326 photos synced to the cloud.

I have a few questions:

1. Is there a way to browse online to where my files are stored in Creative Cloud?
  2. If I delete a photo in one place (LR, iPhone, Cloud (if I can get to it in the cloud), what happens to it in the other places?

Any guidance on these matters would be much appreciated! I'm new to iPhone and to syncing photos between LR and the phone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you click the lightroom link on the page's lower left?

Screenshot - 12_13_2020 , 5_48_56 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See screenshot.

Creative Cloud Storage - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.htmlCreative Cloud Storage - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines