• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get access to Adobe Blog Archives?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

There is an adobe blog post I frequently use in my work which has recently been archived by Adobe. Is there a way to get access to the archive - or have someone from adobe send a copy of the document to me?

The document is titled "reducing flicker for stop motion animation and time lapse photography". I believe the author is named "Benjamin Markus".  

When clicking the saved bookmark or googling the document I get the following error:

"This site has been archived. Please visit the Adobe Blog for the latest Adobe articles."

Here is the link for the article (which now gives error): https://blogs.adobe.com/creativecloud/reducing-flicker-for-stop-motion-animation-and-time-lapse-phot...

Thank you for any information you can give me!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use google;  they often have cached pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately google does not help. I've extensively googled the issue and I can locate the link for the original article but the issue is that Adobe has archived it. So I somehow need access to Adobe Blog Archives or need Adobe themselves to send it to me....any information on how to go about either is what I am looking for. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, thank you for your replay kglad but this is not the article. I am looking for a specific article entitled "reducing flicker for stop motion animation and time lapse photography" written by "Benjamin Markus" which was an Adobe Blog post. I already have loads of additional articles/materials I've researched from google on the subject so I don't need any other articles that may be similar, I need the specific article I referenced. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is it!! Thank you so much!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to save the page offline or as a PDF for future use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@David__B 

thank you! 

(i never put much effort into finding archived pages but you prompted me to organize that.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines