Highlighted

How to Get Rid of all the Adobe bloatware

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Late 2015 iMac has become useless with all the Adobe bloatware that is running in the background. I changed the settings for Creative Cloud that it does not run on startup, but several Adobe programs still will run. I now have to manually force quit all the Adobe processes that start at startup to wrestle control back for my iMac. When I stop all the Adobe programs, my system runs very fast and has no problems running Apple Final Cut X, Davinci Resolve or PhaseOne Capture One. I guess in a few weeks when I learn Capture One, I can divorce myself from using Adobe products.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to Get Rid of all the Adobe bloatware

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Late 2015 iMac has become useless with all the Adobe bloatware that is running in the background. I changed the settings for Creative Cloud that it does not run on startup, but several Adobe programs still will run. I now have to manually force quit all the Adobe processes that start at startup to wrestle control back for my iMac. When I stop all the Adobe programs, my system runs very fast and has no problems running Apple Final Cut X, Davinci Resolve or PhaseOne Capture One. I guess in a few weeks when I learn Capture One, I can divorce myself from using Adobe products.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?