• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to install only the apps to a 2nd or 3rd PC without having my cloud files synced to it?

Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new laptop that I'd like to utilize my ACC apps on, but I'm afraid that if I install and login to my ACC account it will begin to sync my personal ACC files stored on the cloud into that laptop, which I want to avoid to keep everything organized properly and avoid any rights issues.

Is there a way that I can install ONLY the apps without having any of my cloud files downloaded/synced to the new PC?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can "pause" it but it will probably reset eventually so you'd need a hack (eg, assign a sync folder and then remove the folder) that might cause unintended problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dang that's crazy they don't have this option for users.  What a terrible UX! @Adobe please add this as a feature request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines