• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I added new libraries/items while working from my desktop, but now none of the new stuff I did shows in my libraries on my laptop?

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work on the same design projects from both my desktop and my laptop. I added new libraries as well as lots of new items to my libraries over the weekend while working on these projects from my my desktop machine at home. Logging in to my Adobe CC and firing up my apps from my laptop today at the office, I expected to see all of those new libraries and the items I added to them over the weekend in there, but........no, they're not there? The only items and libraries I see are the ones that were on here last week - as if nothing I did over the weekend ever happened.

Adobe tells me that "All libraries up to date" and I don't have any connection issues or server issues or firewall issues at all. Also, when I view my library on the web, all I see is the 'old' stuff; I see none of the new stuff I added from my desktop at home over the weekend.

I'm fairly new to using the libraries, so I just assumed that since it's one Adobe account (mine), that anything I did with the libraries would automatically sync up so that I could use the exact same libraries and items in those libraries from both of my machines. Did I miss something?

The only things I can think of to resolve this are:

1. Do I have to go back home to my desktop and "share" all the new stuff with myself? That seems counter-intuitive as well as counter-productive.

Or...

2. Do I have to leave my desktop machine powered 'on' and running while it updates the libraries? I just assumed also that this was a back-end/server based process that took place regardless of whether or not the machine was on.

I'm at a loss. I can't find any info about this. Any help or insight you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this discussion to the File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines