• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to download from Creative Cloud but no option

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to download from Creative Cloud there is no option to download when I click on the 3 dots next to the image. How can I download? I can't find any information about this anywhere. I would be very grateful if someone could help.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add that I am trying this on a PC with Windows 10 and an Android phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue,  was there ever and answer to this? Some of my files have the option to download and some don't ? I didn't change any permissions or options when saving the files to the cloud, so I don't understand why they would be different. I have an "Open in Photoshop" button for the PSDC I want to work in but it just opens a downloading dialog with progress bar and then stalls, no downloads, no opening the file, or using photoshop, it doesn't even time out it just stops until I cancel or reboot the program. 

I have unistalled and reinstalled both photoshop and creative cloud, and I still don't have a solve for this. I have no active pluggins that could be causing an issue. Screenshots attached, I'm on a Mac Catalina OS 10.15.7. Using Chrome, Version 88.0.4324.146 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines