I am trying to send a link to share my files but keep getting a message that the system cannot send an email at this stage. this has been going on for hours. It keeps telling me to try again later... it is later!

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2014 Aug 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am finding that iCloud support is very circular - no one is available to answer technical questions. The drop down menus are limited to generic items that don't relate to my question.

I am trying to send files to a colleague. I have watched the video, followed all the steps, entered the relevant email, made it public and pressed 'send' . I keep getting the same message "unable to send an email to... Please try again later. This is a bit like the recorded messages one gets on the phone (your call is important to us, please hold on..." 3 hours later

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 04, 2014 Aug 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines