• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not access files in creative cloud storage.

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to sync my desktop with my laptop and having issues. Most importantly, on my laptop, I am not able to access my files saved on CC from my main computer. Also on the laptop the desktop app doesn't show in my menu bar or the CC storage folder either. I go to adobe.com and log in to get my files but they are not there and I get a page missing message from adobe. Can some one steer me in the right direction, please?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2014 Jul 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi dondiart,

It sounds like the Creative Cloud desktop application is not running on your laptop. Are you using a Mac or Windows computer?

On a Mac, look for the Adobe Creative Cloud folder in your Applications folder, then double-click "Adobe Creative Cloud" inside that folder.

On a PC, open the Start menu, and choose "Adobe Creative Cloud".

Kind regards,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines