I can't connect with Creative Cloud on my Mac

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! 

I just installed the Creative Cloud application on my PC and Mac. I had no problems logging into the Cloud on my PC and I was able to download programs like PS ect. Then I tried to log in with the same account into the Creative Cloud on my Mac and I get a Message saying that there was an Error and that I should try logging in later. I already checked and tried out some stuff. First I restarted my Mac, then I reinstalled the Creative Cloud. Then I logged out of the Cloud on my PC. I also made sure that I had only activated my Adobe Cloud on less than two systems which of course I had because I just bought the cloud and just activated it on my PC. I just updated my Mac to Big Sur as well to make sure that there wouldn't be any compartability problems. 

Right now I just don't know what else I could do. If somebody could give me some advice I'd be very thankful. 

Much love

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed* a screenshot of the error message, if it's in english.  otherwise, quote the error message.

kglad_0-1616266411844.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Creative Cloud should work OK on Bug Sur with latest updates.  But there are some known issues.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/macos-big-sur.html

What is the exact error message or code you're seeing?  Write it down please.

Meanwhile, see this help article.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines