• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can’t open the backup catalog file

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can’t open the backup catalog file, it says to me that it is in the wrong format. If I don’t open it, I’ll lose all my work in 2 or 3 months, which is unacceptable. I saved all catalog backups to a separate hard drive and not one opens now. in the last successful session, the program crashed and I had to close it and now the catalog does not open. In the last month, the program began to work more slowly, I don’t understand why I pay money ?? This is not a decent quality

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you tell us which application you are using, sounds like either Photoshop Elements or Lightroom but can you confirm so we can move the thread to the correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using Lightroom Classic, the backups are zipped, and you will have to unzip it before you can use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See these help articles.

Lighroom Classic

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/back-catalog.html

Photoshop Elements Organizer

https://helpx.adobe.com/elements-organizer/using/backup-or-restore-catalogs.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines