• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't permanently remove files

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't permanently delete files from the 'Archived' tab. Could a staff member clear it for me, please? Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2015 Aug 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello-ello-llo-o? *echoes* Anybody here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of error are you seeing? Your Archive contains a single folder at the top level with 96 files in it. You should be able to select that folder and then choose Permanently Delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An error occurred, please try again.

Screenshot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the screenshot.

If possible I would like to get the request id of the failed call in the browser. All browsers have some form of Developer Tools. My example screenshots are using Chrome on Mac OS X.

You may email me directly at kenrice@adobe.com with either screenshots or just the request id. Also I am seeing the actual folder name in the metadata view I have and not either unprintable characters or just a single quote. Not sure why the name is showing incorrectly for you.

dev_tools1.png

dev_tools2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines