Highlighted

I can't sig in to adobe creative cloud

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get log in to Adobe Creative cloud and and it's getting my message out "Unable to reach Adobe servers. Please check your firewall settings, ensure that the time settings on your computer are correct, an try again"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't sig in to adobe creative cloud

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get log in to Adobe Creative cloud and and it's getting my message out "Unable to reach Adobe servers. Please check your firewall settings, ensure that the time settings on your computer are correct, an try again"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the CC forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems something wrong with the settings of your computer. Did you verify what the error says? Can you try logging in using a different computer or even a phone, that will troubleshoot if indeed it is your computer that has the issue.

In second thoughts are you posting this question from the same computer and the same account?

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines