Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot recover space in Creative Cloud

Participant ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I today deleted a few files from CC and removed a load of images from Sync'd collections in Lightroom CC.

I have a CC Photography account 20Gbyte. After the tidy up Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic CC report I am using 34Mbytes of 20GBytes. However the CC app and website report I am using 5.2GByte of 20GByte. Via the website I have checked 'deleted folders' in CC and other Adobe apps. that share the space. I have deleted all projects in mobile apps. But all CC access say I am still using 5.2 GBytes. Where else can I look, I can't even recall uploading that amount of data.

Something is wrong with the CC file storage. Please help.

Many others have been reporting the same issues for years. What is going on. I have tried all ideas posted in other threads that I have found to no avail.

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

I don't know if anybody done anything, but it has now finally sorted itself out. All apps & web show something like the right numbers now.

Looks like we have to wait for some internal system refresh.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know if anybody done anything, but it has now finally sorted itself out. All apps & web show something like the right numbers now.

Looks like we have to wait for some internal system refresh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines