• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I created a few libraries and shared with my team - all but one can accept and see them

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created some libraries in Adobe and shared them with my team. 4 of the 5 team members accepted it and now those libraries show up both in creative cloud and from programs such as illustrator. 

One team member, however, gets the invite but it never does anything when she hits accept. She cannot seem to accept or deny the libraries.

I removed all notifications, removed her access, added her back, and sent out another invite. Same result.

I have had her sign out of adobe and sign back in. No matter what we do we cannot get the libraries to be accepted and show up on her side. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is she on a Team plan seat? If yes, ask the IT dept admin to open a support case.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please check CCD and Libraries version that user is using?
From Creative Cloud app: Help -> About Creative Cloud

Thank you,
Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turned out to be chrome blocking the site. Even though it showed up as an invite it couldnt accept because it was getting blocked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines