Highlighted

I didn't realize my Home computer wasn't syncing with Cloud...

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't realize my Home computer wasn't syncing with Creative Cloud. So basically for an extended period of time I was working on files on both my Office computer and Home computer. Now there are different and viable versions of many different files on each computer. I'm afraid if I restart syncing on my Home computer that it will override newer files on my Office computer or vice-versa. SO, if I rename the folders on my Home computer will it create a NEW folder on my Cloud and NOT sync with the original folder name?

Bottom line I want to turn on syncing, but I need the latest versions of each file, not the most recently synced. I hope this make sense.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I didn't realize my Home computer wasn't syncing with Cloud...

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't realize my Home computer wasn't syncing with Creative Cloud. So basically for an extended period of time I was working on files on both my Office computer and Home computer. Now there are different and viable versions of many different files on each computer. I'm afraid if I restart syncing on my Home computer that it will override newer files on my Office computer or vice-versa. SO, if I rename the folders on my Home computer will it create a NEW folder on my Cloud and NOT sync with the original folder name?

Bottom line I want to turn on syncing, but I need the latest versions of each file, not the most recently synced. I hope this make sense.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 12, 2018 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2018 0