• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I get a page not found error when trying to access creative cloud files with a browser?

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2014 Apr 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The page will be loading and then get a page not found error. I can still access files using the desktop program and the say that they have synchronised. I have tried to clear cookies, cache and others, I have used other computers, browsers and different browsers on different computers, clearing caches and data on them as well. I have tried to change my password and log out and log in again.

Nothing works, my guess is that there is a corrupt file in my archive or it is a server problem. (could an admin maybe permanently delete all my files?, nothing important on there yet)

Anything helps.

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 28, 2014 Apr 28, 2014

Marc Kubischta replied to you here http://forums.adobe.com/message/6338690#6338690.

There service is not down for everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2014 Apr 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit: I have called tech support and apparently it is down for everyone, can someone confirm?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marc Kubischta replied to you here http://forums.adobe.com/message/6338690#6338690.

There service is not down for everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that, was told by tech support that it was? Anyway Marc's answer seems correct.

Thanks for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2014 Apr 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now the files section is working, but archive is not and still gives the error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2014 May 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bradley981,

I think I spoke with you via private message before the forums were updated and your issue was resolved, if this is not the case please let us know.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines