• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a 20 GB photography plan, but Lightroom CC says I have 1 TB of storage?

New Here ,
May 19, 2019 May 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must be grandfathered into some old plan, because for the life of me I can't figure out what my plan actually is and what it will cost when it is time to renew.

I used to pay for the photography plan. Then I moved completely to Lightroom CC.

My account shows I am subscribing to a 20 GB plan.

Lightroom CC, on the other hand, says I am using about 200 G out of 1 Terabyte.

I am paying $127/year.

Is that because I am grandfathered into some old plan or is that going to change?

Here are the screenshots:

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand correctly, you changed to the Lightroom 1Tb plan, you have one TB of cloud storage, but the plan in your account shows a Photography plan?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I always had a Photography Plan (20 Gb). Last fall I moved all of my photos to CC and CC now shows I have 1 TB plan, but my account shows I have only 20 G. I was able to transfer almost 200 Gig worth of pictures to CC. I was only charged for the 20 G plan in February, now that I look at it.

I don't understand where the discrepancy is, and whether I will be charged more come renewal. Do I need to upgrade to avoid my stuff lost?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines