I have a 53MB mp4 file that just will not complete the upload to cloud storage, tried from the desktop file sync app and from the uploader on the web interface. get 3/4 of the way then nothing. Any ideas ? Is it true that I can't share my GoPro movie ?

Jun 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry as above

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I have a 53MB mp4 file that just will not complete the upload to cloud storage, tried from the desktop file sync app and from the uploader on the web interface. get 3/4 of the way then nothing. Any ideas ? Is it true that I can't share my GoPro movie ?

Jun 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry as above

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 01, 2014 0
Jun 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 01, 2014 0
David__B LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monika,

Does it happen with all mp4 files?

Could you collect and upload your sync log files for review? They are located at

Mac:

The log file can be found here:

<Mac Hard Drive>/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CloudSync/CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(where YYYY-MM-DD indicate the date of the last log)

Note: The Users Library user folder is hidden on starting with 10.7 or later

see http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-f iles.html

Windows:

The log file can be found here:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\CloudSync\CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(where YYYY-MM-DD indicate the date of the last log)

Note: The AppData folder is hidden by default this doc shows how to show it if needed

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html

Would you be able to zip the log files into a single file, upload them to Creative Cloud, make it accessible for download, and post the download link here?

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2014 0