I have a problem with my file syncing in the cloud.

Dec 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a project in my mac and I needed to travale but still finish my project, so I decided to upload the files in the cloud and now I just find a few files there. Can somebody help me with this problem? I nedd those files because I just  have 3 days to finish the project.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I have a problem with my file syncing in the cloud.

Dec 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a project in my mac and I needed to travale but still finish my project, so I decided to upload the files in the cloud and now I just find a few files there. Can somebody help me with this problem? I nedd those files because I just  have 3 days to finish the project.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 20, 2014 0
Dec 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2014 1
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you resolved this issue, were you able to find the files that were missing. Did these upload to Creative Cloud ok?

Thanks

Warner

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2014 0