• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i have a student account as i studying in collage, can i use it for other purposes

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in college and I need to use photoshop for my school work so I got the all app deal for students, am I allowed to use that account for other than schoolwork while I'm still studying, I want to start a business and I would want to use Photoshop for it, can I use my student account for business work or would I have to buy a sperate photoshop for business (or an individual photoshop account) I don't want to do something i am not allowed to do ( go against any law or against terms and conditions )

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

What you create belongs to you https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you create belongs to you https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read the part that was specific to me for the link you sent and i still don't  understand,thank you for the reply though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Noman5FBE,

What don't you understand?

Adobe owns the software but they don't own the work that you create with the software.  Excluding fonts which are not transferable, you own the work you create and you can sell it if you want to.

That said, going into business for yourself is more involved than just selling stuff. There may be local, State and Federal laws you must abide by also legal and insurance matters to consider.  But that's way beyond the scope of this forum.

Good luck and happy 2021!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologise if I am being annoying by repately ask similar questions, I want to start a business were I design logo' s and sell then(as well as other things), right now I am in collage  and I have a creative cloud deal where I am paying for all apps with a student discount (I belive 65% off maybe more or less) can I use that account for business work or is that account only for work related to school stuff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't matter what you use it for personally  -- home, school, freelance work, teaching, etc...

Make whatever you want with your Student/Teacher edition.

When you're ready to hire employees, you will need a Teams/Enterprise plan for businesses.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alright, thank you for answering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines