• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i have cloud. how does someone else access my files?

New Here ,
May 01, 2015 May 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, i am the secretary for a nonprofit.  i have the whole creative cloud.  the president just got the indesign only.  how does he access the files that i have created and saved on the cloud?  thanks, aj

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2015 May 01, 2015

There are two ways to Share files and folders. You can share a read-only copy of a file or folder using Send Link, or you can give read and write access to a folder using Collaborate.

A help article on Send Link is here Creative Cloud Help | Share files and folders.

A help article on Collaborate is here Creative Cloud Help | Collaborate on folders and libraries and there is a FAQ here Creative Cloud Help | Collaboration FAQ.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two ways to Share files and folders. You can share a read-only copy of a file or folder using Send Link, or you can give read and write access to a folder using Collaborate.

A help article on Send Link is here Creative Cloud Help | Share files and folders.

A help article on Collaborate is here Creative Cloud Help | Collaborate on folders and libraries and there is a FAQ here Creative Cloud Help | Collaboration FAQ.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you!

AJ Murosky

Desert Christian Archers, Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines