• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have had a file disappear from creative cloud and then the name get reassigned to a different file.

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2014 Jul 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had a file disappear from creative cloud and then the name get reassigned to a different file.  How do I retrieve the missing file?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 17, 2014 Jul 17, 2014

If a file with the same name is saved again then a version is created. You can see versions from the Files page at https://creative.adobe.com/files. From the Files page click on the file to go to its page. Switch from the Details tab to the Activity tab if needed. You will see the Current Version and any past versions.

versions1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If a file with the same name is saved again then a version is created. You can see versions from the Files page at https://creative.adobe.com/files. From the Files page click on the file to go to its page. Switch from the Details tab to the Activity tab if needed. You will see the Current Version and any past versions.

versions1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Ken, I was only looking at this in Adobe Ideas not on the web or desktop app.  and I knew that there had to be a way to go back in time an retrieve the file. Again THANK YOU!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines