• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have two creative cloud accounts one for work and one is my personal, can I access files and settings from both on one computer?

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2014 Jul 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically I have had my creative cloud account for over a year and recently at work they just set me up with one. Can I keep both active on the same computer? My home laptop is sometimes used to do work so I would like to access files on either cloud drive as well as share program settings.

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is essentially my question as well - I have a personal CC account and I would like to use my personal libraries on my work computer.

Since that involves signing in to CC on my work computer, I am wondering if that will mess up my employer's CC license on my computer (or in general)

Anyone at Adobe have an opinion on this question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact Contact Customer Care for advice on this issue. They will be better placed to answer.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2015 Apr 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration.

Thanks,

Atul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines