Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm just stuck!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2015 Jul 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I subscribed to Adobe CC photography package primarily so that I could keep my software completely up to date.  I'm pretty experienced with Photoshop and especially Lightroom.

I'm a bit confused about Creative Cloud though! For instance, is it possible to do the following?

I'm a professional photographer and have always used a PC for editing and file management but after using a friends MacBook Pro I decided to make the change and my beautiful new machine arrived yesterday! After carryout out a few tests last night the MacBook is running about 33% faster than my desktop PC so I am very happy.

So, I photographed a wedding last weekend and I'm halfway through the edit on my PC which I'd love to finish on my MacBook.

Is there a way of doing this through Creative Cloud?  Or is there another method that you'd recommend that would also import the adjustments I have made during the edit on the PC?

I hope that this is a pretty straight forward question for someone out there and I'm really looking forward to receiving your advice.

Many thanks,

Gary

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi garys37512407

The short answer is Yes the Creative Cloud can help you out with this! 

You can use it to sync the files that you have already been working on but more than that, you can use it to sync brushes and other assets you have created in Photoshop and Lightroom and Creative Cloud Libraries.

Hope this helps you out!

Ashley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines