I need advice, please, on a project I am working on for the Genealogy Department of my local library

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found documents online at my state's Department of Archives and do not know how to make them presentable and easy to read for customers at the local library. Some of the pages are hard to read, some of the pics are barely viewable, and many of the documents have two sheets to one page.  I'll have to make decisions about which pages to include and which may have to be deleted, but I really need to know which program I should use to make a printable booklet for the library. I have very little experience with Adobe, except for preparing income taxes online. I'll upload a few pics of the docs to show how disorganized many of them are. I'd appreciate knowing how to put this all together for printing and being easily read. Thank you in advance.Page_00017.jpgPage_00022.jpgPage_00051.jpg

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?