• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I only have 2 GB in the cloud, i share a document with a colleague and she has 20 gb is there something wrong with my installation?

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2015 Feb 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only have 2 GB in the cloud, i share a document with a colleague and she has 20 gb is there something wrong with my installation?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Creative Cloud plan do you have?

If you have the Creative Cloud Photography Plan then this includes Photoshop and Lightroom, but only comes with 2 GB of storage and the trial level of other online services like Typekit. A single application subscription to Photoshop has 20 GB of storage and a paid level of other online services like Typekit.

This help page notes the differences: Photoshop Help | Differences between Photoshop and Creative Cloud Photography Programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the complete version with all the programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have filed a ticket to have the storage quota issue fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give me some more information?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ticket is on a system internal to Adobe. I do not have an ETA but believe the problem should be fixed soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2015 Feb 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The response on the ticket is that your subscription is part of an educational offering for students and teachers purchased by an institution. The correct storage amount for this subscription is 2 GB.

If you believe this is an error please talk to the institution or contact Adobe Customer Support from this link: Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines