• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I was uploading a 15 GB file to creative cloud, it's taking ages, so I decided to send it by mail. how can I stop the sincere now?

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was uploading a 15 GB file to creative cloud, it's taking ages, so I decided to send it by mail.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2015 Mar 20, 2015

The FAQ is at http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-connection-faq.html#id_74925

Is there a file size limit?

With Creative Cloud Connection preview, you can upload files up to 5 GB. If you attempt to upload anything larger, you can see some unexpected errors.

With the Creative Cloud website, you can upload files up to 1 GB. If you attempt to upload anything larger, you can see some unexpected upload failures.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2015 Mar 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The FAQ is at http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-connection-faq.html#id_74925

Is there a file size limit?

With Creative Cloud Connection preview, you can upload files up to 5 GB. If you attempt to upload anything larger, you can see some unexpected errors.

With the Creative Cloud website, you can upload files up to 1 GB. If you attempt to upload anything larger, you can see some unexpected upload failures.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines