• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator not connecting to Creative Cloud App

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 days ago I chatted with tech support because the CC cloud icon was missing from my bar in Illustrator. The tech had me run the cleaner tool to remove creative cloud and reinstall it.  This did not fix the problem and my CC icon is still missing. Since that day my Adobe programs have not been able to communicate with the creative cloud app. It will not load or activate fonts, just an endlessly spinning wheel. Tech support then tried to help me for an additional 4 hours, even granting them remote access to uninstall, reinstall everything, and restart my system over and over again. Visiting Adobe fonts on the website, it says my fonts are activated (have also tried deactivating and activating them multiple times from the site and from illustrator itself to no avail). Internet access has been solid and uninterrupted and I have full internet functionality except for loading adobe fonts on the CC app. They told me they have exhausted all troubleshooting options and need to call me back later. They took my information and scheduled a return call with me...a call which never came.  I now no longer have access to fonts that I need to be able to produce work for my biggest client. Need help from whoever can offer it. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try resetting your preferences in Illustrator and the CC? What is your current operating system? And what is your current Illustrator version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows 10 operating system, and my adobe apps are marked to automatically update, creative cloud says they are all up to date. CC app preferences are marked to enable Adobe Fonts, launch creative cloud on startup, and always keep CC up to date. Which illustrator preferences do you recommend I do fiddle with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines